So for the past I don't know how many months we have had consecutive ear infections and can't seem to get rid of them. We have been in the emergency room once and we are in at the doctors office at least every other week. Well last week had to have been one of the worst weeks of my life. On Saturday the 28th of February she threw up a little at Taylor's Birthday party I just thought maybe something had upset her belly cause she didn't seem sick after that. Then on Sunday we were at my grandma's visiting the triplets and she threw up all over my mom it was messy and smelled awful I about threw up. Then on Monday I took her to the doctor and was told she had a bad ear infection (again) and that was what was causing her to throw up. Well they put her on Augmentin for like the second time in a month and it made her throw up well after losing 3 to 4 nights of sleep I new something was wrong so we went back into the doctor and found that she is allergic to the antibiotic. We went back two more times and had a shot one time and nothing the next. Needless to say I had lost over a week of sleep so my dear sweet Derek stayed up with her so I could sleep. Gus recommended that we go to a specialist so today we did and he said she was a candidate for ear tubes but it was our decision. So we have decided to try the natural stuff first and if she gets another ear infection within the next few months then we will go with tubes but we are trying something different.
I have to say I have a wonderful daughter she sat so big and was so good in the doctors office. She is becomin such a big girl.
I am hopeful that we will have no more ear infections.. They have been continuous since December so I am ready for them to be gone.
1 comment:
I'm so excited about a BOY!! How fun. I also love the name you have picked out!!
I feel so bad about Jenntry, I totally know how that feels. Jaxon and Kannon had chronic ear infections and lets just say the first year of both their lives was tough. As a mom you feel like you are trying so hard, yet they just keep getting them. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything. -k-
love ya,
b
p.s. love the pic with you and Jenntry with your sunglasses(:
Post a Comment