We are so excited we found out that we are havin a boy!!!
Derek is super excited he gets to carry the hanni name out,
Im glad that we will have one of each..
He is not shy at all that is for sure.
He had his legs wide open and there it was all out in the open.
His name will be
Draker Earl Hanni
So yeah.
1 comment:
I'm so excited about a BOY!! How fun. I also love the name you have picked out!!
I feel so bad about Jenntry, I totally know how that feels. Jaxon and Kannon had chronic ear infections and lets just say the first year of both their lives was tough. As a mom you feel like you are trying so hard, yet they just keep getting them. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything. -k-
love ya,
b
p.s. love the pic with you and Jenntry with your sunglasses(:
Post a Comment