Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

I have been awful to take pics lately. We have been so busy and I always seem to forget my camera when we go places. This last weekend I needed a getta way so Jenntry my grandma and I all went to bosie. I needed a few things for the babies room. We spent most of the time with the triplets which was fun.. They are a handful and they make me greatful for what I have. However, I would take them home any day of the week. Jenntry had a blast she actually played with them. Normally she just ignores them and does her own thing but she had a great time. She even warmed up to Uncle chuck and aunt Mickey and Shannon and Andi. We let the kids play in the back yard in a pool that had been purchased and It had like a zebra that sprayed water and my cousin had it turned on a lil to high and sprayed J in the face and everyone went running, after that J didn't want anything to do with the swimming pool and didn't even want a bath that night. Then Gage (one of the triplets) took my shoe's and threw them in the pool, not a big deal though they dried. We went shopping and I got all the new stuff I needed some clothes, and stuff for the changing table and crib, we got clothes for first family pic of all of us. Super Excited about our lil one. Monday went for a check up and lost weight and have high blood pressure. I'll be okay though it was just a bad couple of weeks. We are getting ready to have the carpet put in Darkers room. This weekend Derek and Jenntry and I are going to Missula to see brodie and ashley and Baby Olivia. We probably won't be able to go for the baby blessing so we decided to go before I got to miserable. 

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Shopping for a new baby is fun. I have to admitt though, there isn't near as cute stuff for boys as girls though. Why would you ever be scared to leave a comment on my blog? I know I was mean once.. but I'm just a mom now, just like you! Take some pics of your trip & post them. I want to see some more pics of your cute girl!

Carolyn Anderson said...

Laressa!!! Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how big Jenntry is! She is so cute!

Shy said...

Re! I just wanted to say hi let you know I started a new blog for Dee and me! Thanks so much for the recipes and the kitchen gadgets I can't wait to use them. Dee, my mom, and I went to your Grandma Shana's saturday to pick up the last bridesmaid dress. Shana did such a great job! I can't wait to see you! I hope you still make it to my wedding... Love you tons!