So the other day we were over at my moms house and she babysits my aunts kids Kierstan and Taylee . For those of you who dont know Taylee and J are best friends. Well my mom and I are upstairs and the girls are down and all of the fun toys and all that are down stairs and they cant get into to things, or so we thought... It got really quiet and then they got really giggly so my mom said you better go check on them. So I walk down the stairs and the girls were not where they were suposed to be. My mom had a fire pit in the basement and the ashes had not been cleaned out of the bucket yet, well the girls found this bucket and had thrown it all over them all of the pit and everywhere in between. It was a nightmare of a mess, but it was awful cute at the same time.
J and Taylee right after they had been caught
they thought it was hillarious.

Here is taylee after the big mess..
Double of Taylee.. OOPs

J like what I didnt do anything but
look adorable

J picking her nose.. These two are too cute.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I need your email address to send you a blog invite to ours. Call me.
Post a Comment