Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission..

The song says, " I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two,
to teach, and preach, and learn as missionaries do.."
This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to my cousin Jared's farewell, He will be serving in the southern part of Brazil. Jared is my step- dad's nephew, we have grown up together.. When we first met each other he thought my
name was lil reesa and that name has always stuck.. Ha ha..
Growing up every year for Jared's birthday we would go to Lagoon with all of the family. He
was always a little taller than me even though he was a whole 2 years younger.
The first year that we went to Lagoon we were old enough to go by ourselves, we thought
we were something special.. We rode all the rides we could and were fearless.
The next year we rode the sky ride over and over and over again and would say stupid things to the ppl crossing.. I'm surprised we never got kicked off.. I would says stuff to hot guys ( I was in 8th grade) like my boyfriends being mean to me (pointing to Jared) can I ride with you??
We thought this was hilarious and would do it for hours.

Here is Jared and I after church.
My future missonary Draker Earl.
Jenntry Victoria
Jared, his mom (tammy), and his dad (steve)
Jared and some of his siblings wrestling..
(We were going to do a family pic, when we realized that the littlest brother had
gotten left at church.. He is 6 and was found in primary)
My family
Trent, Mom, Treyton, Jared, and Tayson
Trents Mom, Step dad, and Jared
More sibling wrestling
Aunt Tammy, Megan, Uncle Steve, Kylie, Jared, Kaci, Ryan, and Nick
Grandpa, Aunt lillie, Trent, Derek, Uncle Steve,
Aunt Tammy, Meagan, Jenntry, Kylie, Jarod, Nick, Ryan, Me, Draker
some girl I don't know, Grandma, Kaci, Treyton, Tayson, Mom..
WE LOVE YOU ELDER HIGDON..
BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN AND TEACH THE GOSPEL TO MANY!!
LIL RESSA..

No comments: