Monday, April 11, 2011

Craft Projects/ bye bye Cowboy

Cowboy our precious

I love love love animals, since Derek and I have been married we have had not the greatest luck with animals. Untill we stole Cowboy (minature schnauzer) from my mom.. Ha ha she had a little female that she didn't want breeding going on.. Ha ha We have had Cowboy for about 3 years and he is just the sweetest dog ever..

Well after a lot of thought being put into our decision we decided that since Derek will be furthering his education and things will be a little tight the next couple of years that a dog just wasen't going to work our so we put him onKSL and sold him in 15 min. of him being on there and we couldn't be happier with the family he went to..

Draker and Cowboy The kids and cowboy, they loved getting in his pen with him, however, I don't think he liked it so much.

Craft projects with my cousin.

I love being crafty and using my imagination to creat things. So this last weekend my cousin Shyanne came down from Preston and we made wipecases and hung out and had a great time.

Me and Shyannie with our finished projects.

mine is the top one and it matches a blanket I made. You will get pics of the blanket at the bottom.

Shyannes is the bottom one. Shyannes'
Mine
Here is the one I just made for Draker.
One I just made for fun.



My pretty blanket.


the tuplip daisy's
bird
tree (the leaves ruffle was the hardest part of the whole project)
the blanket all done.. I hope my friend loves it!!

1 comment:

charly said...

cute! lookit how talented you are miss! so... when i saw the picture of your kids in the cage, it made me laugh so hard, cause sierra and i have almost the exact picture of us with our sister in a cage like that.
ha ha ha! your kids are beautiful.