Saturday, May 7, 2011

My bad!!

Total brain fart I thought I already posted Easter pics and the goods and I didn't so here it is a few weeks late..

So we had our weekly Friday movie night, and Daddy joined us in these pics.



Daddy and his baby girl




Daddy and his mini me







Derek and Myself. Excuse the NO makeup





So we had Easter all over Idaho I swear. We went to Preston on Saturday, my cousin Shyanne was in charge of the egg hunt up there, the kids had a blast getting eggs and playing. After we did the hunt we went back to Shy's house for a bbq, It was so fun.

J right before the egg hunt.



Me and Draker right before the egg hunt





Us with the easter bunny.




Me with the kids






Derek with the kids





We decorated easter eggs that night with my grandma and aunts and uncles and cousins, but there were too many pics to choose from so I didn't


The kids on Easter Morning.


We went to my grandma's for an egg hunt and lunch.


Me my brother Treyton and Jenntry






My little brother Tayson, he is so funny about huggs and pics.






My mom and me



My step dad and me, he was really not asleep.




Me and my Great Grandma





Best Friends

Taylee and Jenntry






Draker and Trey




You can see J running up at the front of the egg hunt in the aray of boy cousins. She was so excited.





Trevan helping Draker get an egg out of the bush





We then went to Derek's mom n dads for an egg hunt and dinner

J getting an egg




Draker just found and egg



J running




My fav pic. Derek Helping his lil man find eggs.




All the grandkids love there bumpa

Reed, Blake, Drake, and J




The kids attacking bumpa




Drake riding on bumpa's back




Then we went to my dad's for another dinner.

My little brother Tanner and me





My other brother Tucker and Me

Tucker pushing the kids on the lil four wheeler




My sister Ginger and me


Me and my daddy



So here are a few pics I have taken since Easter that I love.

Draker loves animals so he has lined up all of his play animals to watch the horses in our back yard, I think it is so cute.



Draker decided to color on our floor. It doesn't look as bad as it actually was.




We got a prize in the mail from Never Nola and this is what it looks like.

I LOVE it!!





Draker got a full hawk.. Pretty darn shweet!!









No comments: