Here's our favorite. Jenntry was so tired and wasn't really cooperative so we only got a few that we liked. The dress J is wearing is the same dress I wore for my one year old pics. They aren't edited and we did them ourselves. I think they look pretty good for us being amitu
Monday, February 9, 2009
Jenntry's one year old pics
Here's our favorite. Jenntry was so tired and wasn't really cooperative so we only got a few that we liked. The dress J is wearing is the same dress I wore for my one year old pics. They aren't edited and we did them ourselves. I think they look pretty good for us being amitu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those toe pictures!! You guys did a good job(: I'm excited to see you on Friday!!
B
Oh my heck these pictures are hillarious, her hair is out of control- I totally love it!
Post a Comment