Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Update

Jenntry helping Daddy paint
So this last week was full of exciting things. Derek and I have been working on our patients because Jenntry is becoming quite the handful, she is throwing tempertantrums and so on but I know that it's not going to always be this way and I want to look back and be like I enjoyed every min. of it even though it was a challenge and enjoy the stuff that you would sometimes get angry or upset over. Well last Thursday Jenntry was in the bath tub and while she is in the tub I do like alphabet flash cards or number cards or something along the lines of learning and anyways she stood up and pooped in the the tub I was about to get angry when I realized that it wasn't that big of a deal and very easy to clean up. It's been a couple of days now and I am bery proud of myself cause it really was a funny moment and I got to enjoy it somewhat. We have started painting Drakers room and are almost finished besides the carpet and finishin touches on the wall. Derek wanted me to go fishing really bad this weekend cause I haven't gone since Jenntry was born. I hate leaving her it just drives me nuts and it really doesn't matter who we leave her with I hate it. Well Derek played the you never go with me anymore card so I went and man was my back hurtin and feet swollen I had awful stomach pains. So I did end up leaving Jenntry and MISSED the crap outta her, but I enjoyed myself and I think it helped me be a better mother somehow. I didn't catch anything cause I havent' really caught on to how it works yet but I will. Then today Derek started working at Rockford again and we are super excited and hope everything works out which Im sure it will . So that's our weekly update




1 comment:

Melanie Hanni said...

What a Wonderful Blessing for your husband to want to spend time with you.