Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update

Okay so the last two or three weeks have been crazy but fun. Jenntry is finally walking all around I thought the day would never come. She had those ear infections and I think that caused her to walk a little later. She is so full of it now she thinks she is the boss and thinks she knows everything. She loves books and we have to read to her constantly and so forth. She has also become very very smart ( I swear) since she started walking, if you say take something to the garbage she does and I think it's so cute. She has also become quite attatched to her blanket, when she is ready for a nap she will let you know she gets her blanket and then go to her crib raise her arms and thats when we know shes ready for a nap or bed, then once I get her tucked in I say "nigh nigh" and she says "aye aye" then I say " I love you" and she then says "ove ewe" it's so cute but she doesn't really talk besides this. Sometimes she says "os at" or "uts iss" She does however say DAD perfect lil stinker and She does say HI and Bye very well. This week I have been awful sick and found out I have bronchitis which sucks cause being tired because of being pregnant and then tired cause I don't feel well sucks and then trying to take care of Jenntry it is wearin me down. However I am on antibotics and am feeling so so much better. I am so tired of everyone being sick though I feel like once we all start doing better then the cycle starts back up, Jenntry's ears look awsome the doctor said though so we won't be getting tubes anytime soon. (knock on wood). Yeah so that's our up date in a nut shell

No comments: