Thursday, April 30, 2009
However, many week update
The last two weeks have been hectic!! One day Jenntry got a bee or wasp or something like that sting, right under her eye. I freaked I bawled harder then she did I think. Now I'm scared to take her outside again, I feel bad but I just am parinoid now. Um, and we have constantly been ont the go. Jenntry is getting worse at the temper tantrums, but I still love her and she will hopefully grow out of it somewhat. I am now 31 weeks along in the pregnancy and am getting huge I need to update pic... We are on the home strech somewhat and are very excited!!! I can't help but find myself thinkin about what he'll look like or if he'll look like Jenntry and stuff like that. We are trying to finish up the baby room, super excited!! I have just finished makin one of his many blankets. I have also started makin an outtfit for J and Taylee and even a shirt for Kieri, they will be matchin and so cute I'll have to blog it when I'm all done. I definatly know Im getting in the nesting stage cause I constantly want to orgnize baby stuff or make something. Derek recently went on a hunting/fishing trip with his dad and brother. However, they had no such luck with the hunting, but did do extremly well fishing this late in the season. They caught 55 b-run fish and they were wild not hatchery, I was very proud of my man. Jenntry I think is getting excited for the baby as well.. She has found that my belly button is oddly shapen and likes to play with it and say button and she sometimes gives my belly kisses which I find adorable. I am workin with her on sayin Draker but she just doesn't get it. Today J went into the doctor and they said everything was lookin good. Yeah. So that about covers the last couple of weeks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going good. Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Thanks for the delicious barbecue hamburger and the fun visit. How fun for Jenntry Lue Hue to have a swing set. Drakers room is going to be awesome with that Hunting fishing border. So proud of you kids to have a garden. Love Mom and Dad Hanni
Post a Comment