So today has been and eventful day like it would be on a holiday weekend. On Saturday we woke up ate and then started getting ready and cleaning house. Derek then decided to clean out our messy messy shed and did a really good job. Then at two o'clock we headed into town for an Easter egg hunt and bbq at the Gables where my grandma lives. Then we later went to my grandma Tory's for Easter egg coloring. Jenntry was so excited!! But not as excited as mommy, I was so excited cause this is the first holiday that she really gets what it is all about. So we sat her in a high chair and away we let her go. She would stick her hole hand down in the bowl or cup and leave it there tell she decided she wanted to look at the egg, then she would stick it back in. She was a total mess but I enjoyed it so much and she had a great time. I can't wait till next year when she will be even more into it.
Let's get STARTED!!
Here is Taylee and Jenntry. Taylee likes what's goin on and Jenntry is like let me eat it PLEASE.
Here Jenntry is with her hand and in the coloring bowls while coloring her eggs

Here is the cause and effect of what Easter egg coloring has done to our poor daughters hand 
Here is a cute cheesie face
Here is J eating a cookie at the bbq. My great grandma so Jenntry's great great grandma lives in a nursing home type deal and they had a Easter egg hunt and lunch for the people who lives there families. 
Here is baby j looking for eggs, we got there late so J didn't get to find very many but my little brother Trey took some of his and laid on the floor for her to pick up and put
3 comments:
Jentry is such a doll! Love all that blonde hair!
So fun! I love all the pics(:
Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Jenntry is getting!! I haven't seen you guys in months...hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment