Tuesday, June 16, 2009

J in a basket

Well yesterday I went to my last two week appt. now we are on our every week appt. and I got checked and Im not even close. I lost another lbs. the doctor says he's not worried cause the baby is growing Im just losing there isn't a whole lot of room left anywhere. I am so excited for this baby but feel like I haven't had a lot of time to sit and think about it or what he'll look like. When you have one you really don't have time for anything else. Im always doing something with J and she keeps me hoppin, she is such a busy body.. No we also went to the doctor on Saturday cause J had been feeling under the weather AGAIN and sure enough double ear infection, we were so glad to find out she didn't have anything contagious cause Brodie Ashley and Olivia were down and I was dying to go see her. So they put J on another antibiotic and the essential oils aren't working for her so are next opption is tubes which makes me so nervous. I just don't know what to do. I trust my doctor to know what he's doing though.
So Derek loves to tease J and it drives me nuts. like it must be a male thing or something. I try to tell him if you tease her it teaches her to tease others and that is not something I want her to learn, but he never listens to me. Anyway, he stuck her in the laundry basket and she had no way of getting out she was getting so mad, and I don't blame her I would have to. In this pic though we got her to smile. She sure is our lil sweet pea and we love her so much, and she knows it to. She gets away with just about anything..

Baby J has found this new obssesion with her stroller and dolls. She is so sweet and loving with them. We got her this for xmas and she never really played with it and all of the sudden she is all over it. I was watching a lil girl that is 18 months older then Jenntry and also loves dolls. So the lil girl would play with one of her dolls or the stroller and J would go push her outta the way. I felt bad I didn't want to tell my daughter she couldn't play with her toys, but wanted to teach her how to share. Well she wasn't having that either. It was like a three day prossess of teaching her how to share and play nice. She still doesn't have that down quite right but we are continuing to work on that. She is used to being boss and doing whatever she wants. The doll however makes me not so nervous to have our baby. J is so sweet with her baby she says "Shhh" and pats her back like she is crying or something, She sits and rocks her and trys to be all mothery. I have pulled out some of my baby stuff to get cleaned up and ready to use and J thinks that they are for her baby, everytime I turn around she has the baby in the bouncer or the swing or something else.. She's a doll herself and I can't wait to see her with her lil brother!!!




2 comments:

Hailey said...

That is so adorable.. her pushin' her babies around! Hopefully she'll love her new baby brother just as much!

Melanie Hanni said...

Oh my goodness she looks so big pushing that baby stroller. And so darling in that basket. I had so much fun watching her the other night. See you on Father's Day. Love Mom Hanni