So the other day when it was a fairly decent day Keiri asked me if we could set up the frog pool so they could cool off. I had no problem with it so I spent half an hour blowing the dang thing up with my mouth(I was so outta breath). They had such a good time and played for over an hour then it was nap time. Here are the girls just chillin. Keiri and I finally got J to get into the pool but she did not want to sit in the water that was a definate no. I love having Keirstan around this summer she is such a big help to me especially getting as close as I am. J loves her and she plays with the girls so well. I am very lucky to have family that lives close and I love to be around.
The water had not fully warmed up when we set her in the water and she was hurrying as fast as she could to get out. When we put Taylee in she freaked and then cryed the rest of the time we were out side.
My little J didn't know what to think of the water at first and taylee wanted nothing to do with the water or the grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment