So Derek and I decided to do tubes cause the ear infections were not going away. We had to be there by 6:45 in the morning and then it was an hour of waiting, but it went quickly. They gave her medicine that made her a lil drawgy but still awake, then the nurse came to take her away. I bawled like a lil baby for like 10 to 15 min. Then it was another hour of waiting. Then she finally came outta surgery. That was the worst part she was coming outta anesthetics she tharshed and fought and cried and screamed and carried on. It only last like 15 to 30 min, but it seemed like a life time. I was so greatful my mom came with me cause there is no way I could have done it all on my own.
I am glad to say that everything went well with the surgery and she is doing much better. She is not as grouchy. Yeah for us.
1 comment:
That is such a sad little picture of her!! I'm glad everything went well though!
Post a Comment