Draker Earl Hanni
Born: July 13, 2009
Time: 8:08 am
At Moutain View Hospital
Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Our little man is finally here and we are so glad. Sorry I didn't post it sooner, but between people visiting and trying to catch up on sleep not a lot of time. So we went in on Sunday the 12 they were going to start me, but I was already going. They still put me on pit though. I progressed slowly through out the day and then I was finally far enough along and unconfortable that I got the epidural at midnight and then my water broke at three in the morning and then I had him at 8 in the morning. Once my water broke the labor went a ton faster. I was able to feel most of the pushing cause my epidural got tangled and so I wasn't getting the medicain, but I was still numb enough though that it was managable. Derek is so happy to have a son and daughter. We really got lucky to get one of each. Jenntry loves her lil brother and tries to mother him ( a lil to much sometime ). I am so glad to have both of my children and would not change them for anything.
Here is our lil man. The pic isn't the best, but Derek was the photographer, and his little thing is just hanging out there, I didn't think that was quite appropriate to put on my blog.
Here is Derek with Draker just moments after he is born. He looks so swollen, poor baby.
This is our doctor. Dr. Beckett he is the best doctor ever.. I think the world of him, he has delivered both my children and done a great job.
Here I am (don't I look wonderful) with Draker an hour after he is born.
I knew Jenntry would be a very good big sister, but I didn't know that she would want to be a part of everything. I am very lucky J wants to help hold, feed, change, bathe, and lots of other things that the baby needs. She is such a big helper. She has been a joy. She loves Draker she constantly kisses his head and says my baby. It is so presious to me. She can't get enough of him. I am so greatful she likes him cause it would be hard if she didn't she is my sweet girl and I am loving every min of being a mommy of two.
Here is Big Sister J meeting Draker for the first time.
J loves holding her baby as she calls him. I think this is one of the sweetest pictures ever.
Here I am with my sweet lil girl.
Here is daddy he sure is proud of his lil man
J is my big helper and boy does she love her lil brother.
Jenntry is being silly and I don't think Draker is liking it so much.
I love this pic it shows how long and lankey he is.
Here is Draker with daddy.
Here is our lil praying man. aren't his lil mans hands adorable.
Here is big sis helping mommy feed the baby
Here is Draker with his cute lil cousin Olivia
4 comments:
Oh, he is beautiful. Congrats! you family is so cute.
Congratulations! What a beautiful, happy baby!
Can I just tell you how baby hungrey those pics just made me?! He is adorable! Congrats!
WOW! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LIL' MIRACLE! I am so excited for you and Derek to expand your family. I like his little camo outfit too! Now that you have one of each do you still want to have eight? I can't wait to start having kids, but me and Dee are selfish and we want eachother all to ourselves for a while. Seriously you guys make the cutest babies. J is getting so big and cute! She looks so much like you its crazy! I love ya a ton give my best to Derek, J and Draker! Miss you call me sometime! ~ love ~ Shy
Post a Comment