Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Fishing Trip

So Tuesday evening I decided to ask Derek to take us fishing since we had not been all summer. So he took us to Mctucker Ponds. We didn't catch anything huge or even worth keeping but we had an awesome time just hanging out and being a family. J had a blast playing in the water and catching fish. She beat her daddy fishing she had 4 and he had 3. Daddy was not very happy that he got beat. These fish were just J's size like they probably didn't weigh more than a couple ounces I bet. She thought it was great and Derek and I enjoyed watching her. Draker just kicked back in his car seat and took a nap. A true fisherman.
Derek and Jenntry getting ready to start fishing.
J with a wormy
Derek looking out over the water
J with the power bait
Here is J with the fishing pole in the water and her sitting on her rock fishing. She thought she was a big girl for holding the pole all by herself.

J pointing at the fish and pretendin to kiss it. I would say J give the fishy a kiss and she would get like 5 inches from it and pucker like she was giving it a kiss.
(fishy kissy)
Draker next to a fish. He just chilled the whole time we were fishing. ( If you couldn't tell by the way his arms are above his head. )
J found a stick shaped somewhat like a fishin pole so she sat on her rock and pretended to fish
(what a cute baby in her diaper and t-shirt)

2 comments:

Briannia said...

How fun!! I love to do things as a family. Such good memories!!

Tera said...

Lareesa your little family is so Cute, your little boy is exactly 6 months younger than my little girl.