Thursday, August 13, 2009

Red everywhere, Growing like weeds

J went to the docter this week she is 22 lbs. and 31 inches and everything is going well.
growing like a weed.
So every Thursday I go hang out with my mom and we do things. Well on this particular Thursdays my brothers were home and playing with her. I was cleanin out my car and my mom's car and my mom was feeding Draker. She asked my lil brother to go check on J cause she was being really quiet and my mom hadn't seen her for like 5 min. but my mom had just figured she was with my other brother. Well she was with him at one point in time but he left her. My brother comes back and reports that she is on the counter eating. My mom says with Trey and and my brother says no all by herself. My little brother Trey just put her in her high chair gave her some rasberries and left her. This is how she ended up looking.
Here's her bottom
Her face
Her swimming suit
Here's one of her and DC after she got outta the bath. She's choking her out.
more of her swimming suit
Her precious hand.
She is permanatly stained.

Draker is now hitting 9 lbs. and getting so big. I never remember waking up with J and thinkin gee she grew over night, however with Draker I wake up every morning and think he's growing like a weed.
Here are some snap shots I took on my mom's new camera:
LIL FEETSIES
Precious baby hand
Close up. I thought it looked cool.
Draker's crying face. How adorable.
Looking all content
Hands straight to the mouth. He's getting hungry in this one

3 comments:

The Banners said...

Kegan weighs more then your lil girl. How old is she?

Briannia said...

Love all the pics! Raspberries are so so yummy(:

Hailey said...

They do grow so fast huh?!! Nash gets himself so dirty when he eats too!! The joys huh?!