Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lil Mamma

J is my lil mother. She has my old My Twinn doll. It's as big as she is but she loves packin it around, I think it's because it looks and feels like a real baby. Anyway, this baby goes everywhere with us. It also goes where ever I have Draker. If he's in the bouncer so is this baby. I have gone and purchased her some baby toys to play with this doll buy she still wants to use the real things. Oh well it''s cute right..

Here is J with her doll in Draker's swing. Here goes the Doll.

UPDATE

So Briannia had her baby she had a lil' girl. They named her Blaklee Brianne Ball. She is so cute.


Here is the blanket and two burp cloths I made her along with two pairs of socks I crochet around and then a lil outfit that Derek thought was cute. Oh and a bow I made as well. Here she is so precious.



UPDATE

So a few weekends ago Derek and I took the kids to my grandparents in Teton. It was my grandma's 60th birthday. We were supposed to have a suprise birthday party for here but my uncle let it slip so it wasn't a suprise. We went to the Bar J where J has so much fun running around and not letting anyone watch the show. Little stink pot. Draker was so good he like slept the whole time. We then went to church with them on Sunday that was fun.
So my grandparents have this sink in there mud/laundry room that is huge. All the grandchilderen bath in it. Here is J and Draker takin thier turn. They both loved it.







UPDATE

So two mondays ago I came down with a horrable fever of 102. I thought I had the flu. So we went to bed and sweet Derek got the kids ready and then took care of Drake all night (which he says he'll never do again). I woke in the middle of the night just feeling like crap. Hot/Cold chills and my stomach felt like crap. Well I asked Derek to take tuesday off so he could take me to the doctor. Tuesday was also our two year anniverary just how I wanted to spend it. Anyways, we went to the doctor and my fever was still 102. They first thought it was my appendex and then my gaul bladder so they decided to do a ultra sound and give me an iv. That was fun. They also took my blood. They knew I had a uti but they just couldn't figure out what else was wrong. So they sent me home on Tuesday and wanted me to come back in on Wendnesday which was Dereks Birthday. So Derek took another day off work and we went in. My gut hurt so bad I couldn't stand up straight. They even wheeled me in a wheel chair, I felt so gay. They ended up doing a ct scan (expensive). And all we found out was that I had a uti and a kidney infection. Man that was an expensive trip to the doctor just to find out that I had a kidney infection. I also had to get 3 shots in the bottom not fun cause I hate shots.
Well we are going to start potty training so we will keep you updated on how that goes.







No comments: