Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Not even closeSo I don't know about everyone else but usually I love Christmas. Not this year it seems like the stress is just building up and doesn't end. One thing leads to another. Usually, I love from Halloween to like the second week in January. This year however since Halloween we have been doing nothing but running around with our heads cut OFF!! Halloween and the first of November it was the usual run around and get ready for Thanksgiving and X-mas. Then we finally signed on our house three days before Thanksgiving so then it was packing, moving, painting, organizing, you know how it is. Then we had Thanksgiving just seemed stressful. Then in December we have been trying to finish Christmas shopping and all that fun stuff and we are still trying to finish moving into our house, I don't know how we accumulated so much junk. I am really excited for Christmas though. We went and had pictures done and they turned out great I don't have a ton of time so I will post more of them another day. I have a sick Jenntry, she started throwing up tonight, hopefully no one else will get sick. Cross our fingers. Ill post pics soon.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Your pictures are so cute! Moving is really hard, we bought a house in May and our move sucked and we only had Brielle and she was only like 4 months so she didn't have alot of stuff. So Good luck and I hope your Holiday gets better!

whitnie said...

Your pics are SO cute!! I love them!! Your kids are getting so big & they are SO dang cute! Where did you guys buy a house at?? I miss ya we need to get together sometime soon!! Hope everythings going great!

Ashley C. Griffiths said...

Laressa!!! I can't believe how adorable your family pictures are!! Man alive~ You've got some cutie kids!!

let's keep in touch better...blog buddies...ashleyandmichaelgriffiths.blogspot.com