Friday, February 12, 2010

She's two, What a sad Day..(Long Post)

My little baby Jenntry turned 2 yesterday, geez how time has flown. She is so precious to us and we couldn't have asked for a better little girl. Here are some things that you might not have known or might have known.
This is what makes her special to us.

J loves her bestie Taylee. They play all the time and love it. One person who can make J laugh is Taylee, they have a great time together.
I can't believe how much her brother and her look alike in this picture.
J loves fire works. Most kids cry and throw big fits, but not my J she loves the loud sparkly things.
J isn't always the smilest baby but we have caught a few on camera. She has the cutest smile that lights up the room. However, don't let this angelic face fool u, she does have a naughty side.

In spite of being a girly girl J knows how to get down in the dirt and get dirty. Thank you boys, all her boy cousins have taught her well. She definatly knows the balance between being miss priss to tom boy. She loves playing with dirt or mud and she likes to wrestle all her uncles around, if she starts crying though they all stop and give her hugs and say , in high pitched voices, it's okay j. Its to funny how they dought on her.
J loves being with her family, weather it is immediate family or extended family it is a joyful time for her.
J loves taking baths always has and always will I believe. She could soak for hours if I let her. She loves being "Pretty" as she says and runs her hand through her hair. Being pretty consists of having her hair done every morning, and she makes sure I do it, she has to have her fingers and toes painted at least once a month and then she has to have "Pretty outfits" as she says, and shoes on all the time, TRUE GIRL AT HEART!!!
Jenntry has 4 uncles 1 step uncle and 1 step aunt on my side, and boy do they dought on her hand and foot all of them. If she whines they all come running. The other night she fell or something and she didn't want me or her dad she wanted her two uncles who both made sure she was okay, she gave them the big crocedill tears and they melted like chocolate. Derek has 2 brothers and 1 sister and they all have kids except for one so the attention thing isn't so big over there, which I am greatful cause she doesn't throw so many fits over there.
J loves to help do whatever she can, she is a hard lil worker. She helps me do laundry, dishes, and wash the floor. She is a bright little girl who is curious as to how things work.
She is a Daddies girl big time, he'll never admit it, but she has him rapped around her lil finger. In a good none bratty way, she knows how to tug on his heart strings and how to get him to play or read to her. Some times she pouts and he gives in, but not to often. She is a good girl. She loves to help her daddy feed the dogs, or just go for a ride somewhere with him. They are best buddies.
Jenntry loves being silly, she loves to make people laugh, but she doesn't laugh very often herself, another thing like me. She is spunky and fun. She will make friends easy I think.
Daddies boots
Jenntry loves animals, she is like me in this, She has 2 dogs named Nellie (Benellie) and Cowboy, and she has a cat that stays at Grandma Nilsson's house named Duke. She loves sitting in her car seat looking for horses and cows and sheep and what ever other kind of animal she can find. She has a very kind caring spirit. She has a big heart and would do anything for any living creature.
Jenntry had to have tubes in her ear this last year, two days before I had Draker. It was the hardest thing I've ever done as a mother. I had to watch her get all drowsy from medician, and then cry as they took her out of my arms to go have the surgery done. Then she screamed and thrashed after she came back to me. The whole way home she babbled, which was not something she had ever done before. I think it was the best thing we could have done even though it was hard.
Since the moment Jenntry saw her brother, there was an undeniable bond there. She has always loved helping me feed and bath and change his diapers. She is his protector, if Taylee or anyone gets to close to him she gets worried and says "Back" it's so cute. She tries to feed him whatever she is eating, we have to watch her very close. My mom calls her Drill Sargent #2, that was what they called me cause I would boss all my cousins and lil brothers around and she likes to do the same, be in charge, one day I was feeding Draker and he started to spit it out, J was sitting on the other side of the table and she stood up and said "NO NO Daker" it was so cute it took all I had not to laugh. She also loves to play with dolls, she plays with like 3 or 4 at a time, she has to feed them bottles and binkys and stroll them all over the house.
Jenntry loves being out side. However, she is so fair skinned that I worry about burning her even if I have put sunscreen on her. She is blonde and blue eyed and curious about everything.. Her new favorite word, (which drives her dad crazy) is Why?? Ha Ha he gets so frusterated, it's hilarious.. She loves to fish, this we discovered last summer when we took her out to McTucker ponds. Her independence showed through this day, she screamed and hollered if her dad or i tried to help hold her fishing pole. Lil miss Independent
She loves to do this thing with her lips and her eyes and jibber like she knows what she is talking about. It's so darn cute. The other day she was on the big toilet and I was holding her and she started doing this and I understood she was talking about my brothers dog DC, well then I was laughing so hard and she started coping me and I moved one of my hands and she lifted one of her hands off the toilet and fell in, HA HA, she did not find this so funny.. I love you JJ..
Jenntry loves church, she knows that Sunday is church day, She wakes up and says cuch, nursey, which in adult language means Church Nursery. She loves nursery and church she behaves so well during Sacrement we are very lucky there I don't know to many kids who keep quiet during majority of the meeting. She enjoys family prayer every night. We should be the one reminding her but she reminds us. She likes to say prayers even though you can't understand her, the only part we understand is "Men" in adult language "Amen." She is such a joy. We are greatly blessed that Heavenly Father thought we were the right parents to raise her.

We can no longer call her Baby J because she is now saying NO I'm baby when she doesn't wanna do something.. She is such a happy lil girl. Her personality speaks volumes, she is adventurous, naughty and nice all at the same time, independant, silly, serious, and bossy, I wouldn't have her any other way. Some days she makes me wanna pull my hair out, but majority of the time I just wanna squeeze her and kiss her face (she gets mad when I do that). We are so greatful for our lil Princess she is my sasa fras and she knows it!!!

Happy Birthday J!!
Mommy, Daddy and Lil brother Drake Love you,
you are special and dear to our hearts!!

4 comments:

Collins Crew said...

Oh, what a great post. This will be a fun one to look back on in a few years and remember what all she was doing. She'll be 5 before ya know it! She seriously is one the cutest little girls ever. Those cheeks of hers along with the fluffy white hair- ugh, I love it. She's a doll. Hopefully we can get her and Maggie together next time Im in town. I'll be there the end of April, we should try to arrange a play date at Briannia's house. Hope all is well, give J a little birthday squeeze for me!

Carolyn Anderson said...

This is so sweet, Laressa! I can't believe she is already TWO! She is too cute!

Briannia said...

So sweet(: I found myself getting a little emotional. Love you Jenntry

Mandi and Myles said...

:) You have such a cute family!!