Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camping (late post)

So I few weeks ago we went camping with my grandma and her sister and all of her kids.. I feel bad though because everytime we get together the only pics I get are of my kids.. None of the triplets with J or any of the other cousins..
Here is Drake sleeping in the stroller
after a long walk around the camp site.
Such a precious sleeper
J had a blast camping.. She went up with me on Thursday came home with me on Friday then went back out with my mom and step dad on Saturday.. She enjoyed fishing and going for rides in the wagon with the triplets and she entertained her self (and everyone else) by giving us a dance recital it was too cute. She danced and sang for seriously an hour.
Mr. Smiley
Great grandma Tory with Drake and J
We had a wonderful time and we hope to get out camping a few more times this summer.. guess we will see.

No comments: