Friday, June 11, 2010

Needing to Post (longest post of my life)

WOW!! Life is just passing us by!!
I have to be the worst blogger in the whole world, we have had our fair share of struggles in the last few months that have just set me back... That and two small children who require a great deal of time... Draker has been on and off sick for the last few months he has had tubes put in his ears and then our most recent sickness with him has been Hand and foot and mouth disease thank goodness we are over that one. We are moving along though and very hopeful that the summer months will bring healthy kids, that is if Idaho ever sees summer... Ha Ha Ha. I shouldn't be complaining I know there are others out there in a lot worse cases than my own.. I have pictures from like forever ago but I really wanted to put on for good memories.
This pic I had to post because this is J sleeping so cute!!!
She has picked up a very bad habbit in the last few months and I am not sure where she got it from, she is sucking her finger.
This is a pic of J and me I normally think my pics look bad but this one is decent I think.. I love my baby J..
Easter
wow easter has come and gone and I didn't get alot of pics but here are some..
J decorating eggs.. I didn't get any of Draker coloring because he didn't really do it.
J loved coloring eggs.. Her and her best buddy Taylee were trying to drink the coloring typical two year olds.
Draker Easter morning he loved his sandals.
J (aka miss crazy hair) here she is getting ready to go on her egg hunt. She was most excited about her Dora underwear.
Draker did not like getting easter eggs ( he hates grass)
J loved finding the easter eggs, she was really fun this year cause she kind of got the concept. She did not like the fact though that she could only get so many, she kept telling me "but there more mom" she wanted the other ones so bad.. (she is not the best sharer yet)
Jenntry and Draker after all of the Easter activities
Kids and my Trip to Driggs
The kids and I recently got to go up and spend a few days at my grandma's house in Driggs.. We don't get to see her very often so the trip was very nice and good to spend time with her. If you don't know alot about my family then you probably don't know that my grandma had a tumor in her brain, she had surgery and is very luck that they got most of it and that she did not die.. She still has part of the tumor so she takes shots to help keep it under control. She is an amazing person and I am glad that she gets to be here with us for a while longer. Any who so we went to have a nice visit with her and my step mother joined us as well. It is stand in procedure that the kids take baths in her big sink that she has in her wash room.. All of the grandkids have done it.. So as I said stand in procedure...
Here is my happy boy Draker taking a bath in the big tub/sink..
He was trying to climb out (silly boy)
here are the kids together
Now because of the treatments my grandma had to have she has still never fully got her hair back..
Here is Jenntry and my grandma playing with all of the farm animals in the kitchen.
Here is J looking at the new baby calves.. Grandma and Grandpa have a small lil farm going on down there. And J ate it all up. She loves animal.
Here is the mama and her calves
I recently picked up sewing and have actually found that I enjoy it very very much.. This is my first blanket that I have made completely on my own (very proud of myself). Since I have made new fabric hair bows (I'll have to post pics next time) and I also have made 3 adorable skirts!!
This is one of the first squares
This is the square finished with the center done
The sides are on
completely finished except for the fraying
I feel really bad about not posting sooner and I will try and be better but those who are mothers know that sometimes life slips by in a moment. I am trying to just soak up as much time as possible with my children as babies you never know when the moment comes when you will realize that the time has just slipped by and you have missed everything in the blink of an eye.. Ill post again real soon..

2 comments:

Shy said...

Re! Love the new pictures! I had no idea that Draker doesn't like grass... Hilarious!!! hopefully he will get over that one! What do you think it is the texture? Anyways love you lots and love seeing your little family grow! xoxoxo Shy

Hailey said...

Your babies are so dang adorable... and you're such a good lil' mama too!!