My Baby Girl is getting TOO big!!!!
So a few weeks ago I decided that Draker needed a hair cut. So we all load up in our car and are driving to my grandma's salon, "Sassy Styles." When J says to me mom when can I get a "Sassy Style?" I just busted up laughing of coures cause J is all sas.. I replied "Oh J you don't want to cut of your beautiful long blonde hair, girls would kill for it." She said "okay." So we get to my grandmas salon and I had told J she could get a trim.. So Draker gets up in the chair and I want Draker to get a all mohawk hair doo which didn't turn out to mine or Derek's liking so we have shaved it off.. SAD..
Then I sit in the chair to get mine trimmed and layered a little bit with swoop bangs cause they were getting to long..
J then repeats to my grandma as she gets into the chair "GG ( that is what J calls my grandma, It stands for Great Grandma ) I really want one of your "Sassy Styles" my grandma like I did tells her she should keep her long beautiful blonde locks.. So my grandma trims her hair and as we set J down she starts to cry.. So we ask well what is wrong.. She pleads "Please I just really need a "Sassy Style." I tell her that her dad likes her long hair and would be really mad and sad if we cut it.. J says "Well let me call him then" So she calls her daddy and gives him the spill about wanting a "Sassy Style" her dad of course tells her he likes her long hair and really doesn't want it cut, but if it's what she really wanted then she could do it ( he says he's not wrapped around her finger but he is ) so we go ahead and look through my grandma's hair books and she choose a hair cut that of course I would never let my 2 almost 3 year old get, but I finally talked her into the one that I really liked..
Her most recient before pic.
Her after Pic
Her crazy dimples face she pullesThe back of her hair..
cute lil a-line
Her Minnie Mouse ears of course
Double opps.
Her smiling (sorta) with her hair all done up cute..
Side ways her doing her attitude butt, hand on hip, look over the shoulder look..
He is having this new look where he bunches his eyebrows together and says no no pic yucky.. So I can not get on of him smiling..
What a stud
So nothing too exciting has happened around our little home but I will up date a little on what has been going on..
Thanksgiving we had with Our Hanni family, we got together and everyone made it home so it made it very special.. Kyle came from North Dakota ( I think) and Brodie, Ashley, and Miss Olivia cam from Montana.. It was so fun to see everyone and Brodie and Ashley suprised us with some very special new that they are having baby number two.. We couldn't be more excited and They find out what it is next month..
Then in December we ran to several Christmas Parties.. On Dec. 3 we had my company party and then Dec. 4 we had the Taylor Family Christmas Party where we made little snowmen out of popsicle sticks and gingerbread houses out of foam.. And we were even suprised with a visit from Santa clause My kids loved it and they didn't even cry when they got to see hime..
Christmas eve we spent with my side of the family and we did our gift of love exchange.. Gift of Love is where we have to make our gifts and we make one per person.. It is my fav.. and only the kids get to participate.. J gave her cousin Natilie a necklace and Drake gave his cousin Dustin a pillow case.. Then we played some games that Aunt Marie set up and Then we had a visit from Santa who gave us candy canes and told us to be good..
Then we woke up on Chrismas to see what santa brough he brought J a doll, piano, books, clothes, and movies. He brought Draker some dump trucks, balls, legos, and a little boy doll..
Then we headed over to GG's where we opened gifts and then walked next door to Nanna's ( great great grandma to my children) and had our traditional breakfast and then we headed home to catch some zzz's before it was time for lunch/dinner..
After dinner we headed over to Reed and Melanie's where we were greeted by our cousins Jaxon, Kannon, and Blake.. All the kids were so excited to see one another.. Then of course the compitition was on with Battleship and Apples to Apples, It was a good time it is one of our fav. things to do while we are at gramie and Bampa's house..
New Years eve Our cousins who live in California came to GG's to visit us for 4 days.. So we stayed up late playin the wii and board games.. We were pounding the Dew's pretty hard.. Ha ha..
The month of January has been nice cause we aren't on the run so much and we have caught up on house cleaning and all the other stuff that needs done after December.. This month I have started school and am loving it so far.. Derek is working long hrs. and is still going to school on Tues. and Thurs. He will be able to get his Journeyman's licence this spring and we are so excited for him..
Febuary is right around the corner and that means lots of birthdays.. We start the month off with J's birthday on the 11th, My mom's on the 15th, Tanner (my brother) on the 16th and one of my best friend Charnele's, then we have Tucker's ( my other brother) on the 27 and then to finish the month up we have Taylor's on the 28.. So we will be in fast mode again..
This year J wants Minnie and Mickey for her theme birthday.. She loves her some Mickey Mouse Club house.. I will post pics..
1 comment:
J looks adorable with her cute little A line! Both of your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment