Monday, February 7, 2011

Happpy Valentines, and J's Birthday pics

This has been a sad week for me.. In less than a week my baby girl will be 3, before I know it she'll be a teenager.. I am so proud of J and love her so so much..
Here are J's 3 year old pic.
Her theme is
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Hot Dog.
J with her Minnie ears





J with her smokin hot head band and cheeta outfit


My pretty girl




Kisses for brother..
so sweet



Look at these two's faces..
so stinkin cute





Oh lovin on Big sis.. she is thinkin about givin him kisses.







Can you say CHEESE!!






Handsome stud muffin




























Get over here brother I need to give you a kiss..














look how sweet he looks

These pictures are taken with my Grandpa's boots and tie
My Grandpa past away 3 years ago.



Sweet bum cheeks












dont let this angelic face fool you




Kisses





















I WOULD LIKE TO ONCE AGAIN THANK MRS. CAROLYN ANDERSON FOR DOING
THESE FABULOUS PICTURES.. SHE IS SO BUSY AND ALWAYS FINDS TIME TO
SQEEZE US IN SHE IS AMAZING.. CHECK HER OUT..
THANK YOU AGAIN CAROLYN I
DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITH OUT YOU!!





























2 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Thank you so much, Laressa! You are the best! And your kiddos are beyond fun to photograph....I'll make room for you guys anytime! Love ya. :)

Collins Crew said...

those pics are adorable. I can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing up!