So on Saturday June 27, 2009 Keirstan Marie Ramirez was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
We are so proud of Kieri for making this desision. I am also so proud of my step dad, he has come along way. He baptized Keiri. ( He did not baptize me or either of my brothers) He was so nervous but did just fine. Trent called Derek and hour and a half before we had to be there to ask if he would do the confirming part, it took a little incourageing on my part, but he did it and did a great job. I am so proud of all three of them. What great influences.
So I went to the doctor yesterday and sadly to say nothing besides I'm getting fatter and making very little progress with going into labor. I am so upset I was really hoping he would tell me something useful. Everything looks good though so we will have a healthy baby at the very least, even if he doesn't come when I want him too. I am so miserable though he sits right in my ribs and kicks and kicks and kicks. My ribs hurt so bad sometimes it hurts just to breath espesially when Im laying down, but I would much rather lay down cause when I stand for any amount of time my legs feel like heavy and no circulation is getting to them.
We also had and ear apt. for J and we are going to get tubes the doctor said her ears were full and she just got off antibiotics I don't understand. So next friday I have to take her to go get them done. I am so nervous. I do not like the idea of my 17 month old going under it scares the crap out of me anyone going under scares me, to many horror stories and personal experiences. However, if it will help my daughter I will be greatful I feel so bad everytime she pulls on her ears and cries. She breaks my heart.
So this is our fun exciting life for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment