Monday, February 15, 2010
RIP BENELLIE "NELLIE"
Well I am sad to say that on Febuary 13 we put our brand new puppy, that we got for Christmas, down to sleep.. Our poor poor puppy had so much wrong and we were unaware. We had a little Lab puppy and J loved her so so much. She loved helping feed her and bath her. Anyways our dog had 2 holes in her heart her large intestines were dead, non functioning, she had a sinker in her belly so she had lead poisioning, she had cancer rings all over her stomach, and her liver was so so small and it almost looked like there were 2 of them but they were connected with a vessil. She was so small and under nurished cause the large intestines distribute the nurishment. She probably starved her whole life, how sad.. I wish I would have known sooner. I am happy she is in a better place, but I hate the day when J realizes that Nellie is no longer in the back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. That sounds awful! I am like the only dog lover in Ball family so I totally feel bad for you all! Take Care!
saddest story ever! im sorry :(
and i just wanted you to know... HECK YES YOU CAN ADD ME :) only if i can add you ;)
ITS TIME... I need to see new pictures of your family and hear new stories... I love you
Post a Comment